2. Use of the Website includes, but is not limited to, accessing, browsing or registering to use the Website.
You shall not use the Website for, or send to the Website, anything which, in any way:
1. is not in our best interests;
2. involves your use of any viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or is intended to damage or interfere with the Website or any other system or information;
3. is infringing of any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy or confidentiality of us or any third party;
4. is fraudulent, criminal or not lawful, or which is in breach of any applicable law, statute, regulation or bye-law;
5. is misrepresentative or impersonates another person or organisation;
6. is defamatory, racist, sexist, defamatory, discriminatory, offensive, threatening, hateful, pornographic, indecent, obscene, malicious, abusive, political or untrue;
7. is not accurate or outdated; or
9. If you submit or send to the Website any information or material, that information or material shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use that information or material for the purposes of the Website or our general business purposes. You hereby waive your moral rights in respect of such information or material, such that we do not need to identify you as the author of that information or material and we may amend or modify it as we consider, in our absolute discretion, to be appropriate.
10. We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party that claims that any content posted or submitted by you in relation to the Website infringes their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy or confidentiality.
11. You shall comply at all times with our instructions for use of the Website.
The Website is made available free of charge.
1. The content on the Website (including, but not limited to, the content of the Announcement, Blogs, Knowledgebase and Service Status sections of the Website) is provided for general information only and is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
2. From time to time, we may carry out maintenance or repairs to the Website, or update the Website with new functionality.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavours to make the Website available 24 hours a day. Subject to paragraph 19 below, we shall not have any liability if the Website is unavailable for any period or at any time.
4. Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that the Website will always be available or that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
5. We may suspend or withdraw from any user access to the Website for any reason, temporarily or permanently, at any time without notice, and you shall not circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any such action.
6. We may impose restrictions for any reason on access to the Website at any time without notice, and you shall not circumvent, or attempt to circumvent, any such action.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that any hardware, software or any equipment that you use is compatible with the Website, and, we shall not have any liability for any damage caused to, or viruses or other information which may effect, any such hardware, software or equipment due to your access to the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.